Human Pursuit of
Happiness in the World of Goods
N. Kentucky Univ.
New York Univ.
Purchase (using PayPal)
Conditions of Use
- All content on this site (text, graphics, photos,
buttons, music, sounds, etc.) are property of Open Mentis, are protected by
copyright and may not be used, copied, or downloaded, and may not be
distributed without express permission of Open Mentis.
- If you believe any of the content on this site infringes
on your copyright, please notify us by mail or email (copyright AT
- Open Mentis is not responsible for any transactions done
on your behalf by any party; if a party not authorized by Open Mentis is
able to access your account using your password etc., it is assumed that
such party was authorized by you for that transaction, and Open Mentis is
not responsible for any harm to your account or any misuse of the
information about your account such party may make or cause.
- Open Mentis does NOT warrant that emails sent to you in
response to your visit to this site or requests made by visiting this site
or in response to any email sent to Open Mentis or any email sent by Open
Mentis does not contain any viruses. For any damage caused by that email to
your computer or any data stored on it, Open Mentis Expressly denies any
liability and responsibility.
The USE of this site is
entirely at your risk and Open Mentis makes no warranties or representations
about the content of this site.
- Open Mentis will make a good-faith effort to honor your
"unsubscribe" requests, but does not Warrant a successful removal of every
- By using this site, you agree to these conditions.